Nov 28, 2006,11:47 AM
Lesson of Failure
Failure doesn't mean that I'm a failure
It means I've not succeeded yet

Failure doesn't mean I've accomplish nothing
It means I've learned something

Failure doesn't mean I've been a fool
It means I'd enough faith to experiment

Failure doesn't mean I've disgraced
It means I've dared to try

Failure doesn't mean I don't have it
It means I've something to do in different way

Failure doesn't mean I'm inferior
It means I ain't perfect

Failure doesn't mean I've wasted my life
It means that I've an excuse to start over

Failure doesn't mean I should give up
It means I should try harder

Failure doesn't mean that I'll never make it
It means that I need more practice

Failure doesn't mean you've abandoned me

Failure is a postponed succeed

just believe that God be with u
 
posted by Syahida
Permalink ยค


0 Comments: